What You'll Need
Note that you don’t need everything listed below to get started.
Oneleaseapp is designed to make it easy to complete your info over more than 1 visit, bouncing between your computer,
tablet, and mobile device. In order to expedite the submission of the application once you’ve chosen a rental unit,
we recommend completing as much information as possible in advance.
- Drivers license or other Government Issued Identification
- Social Security Number
- Current address and landlord or mortgage holder contact information
- Names, phone numbers and email addresses for all occupants age 18 and over
- Job information including contact to verify employment
- Other income information, if applicable.
- Pet information
- Vehicle Information
After you decide on your apartment, you’ll also need:
- Apartment Community Name
- Apartment Number
- Building Number (if applicable)
- Approximate Square Footage
- Monthly Rent amount
- Quote reference number (if applicable)
- Any options you want such as storage or reserved parking (subject to availability)
- Visa or Mastercard credit or debit card information.
Currently, Oneleaseapp is unable to process your online rental application if:
- You don’t have a credit or debit card available to pay the amount due with your application
- You plan to use a Section 8 voucher, VASH voucher, or other vouchers.
- You are applying for a Tax Credit unit
- You are applying to a privately owned rental unit (typically any rental unit other than a professionally managed apartment community)
- You are applying for a rental unit outside of the metro Atlanta area
- In some instances, Oneleaseapp is unable to process your rental application if a co-signor or guarantor is required for approval.